Dog obedience is an integral part of dog training and care. It forms the basic factor in puppy care. Dog obedience training is a very general expression, and holds pivotal place in a dog’s behavior. It is very much dependent on the choice of the training techniques made by you or the dog training school you opted for.
It brings the following points into consideration:
1. It helps in strengthening the close and strong bonding between you and your pet.
2. By adopting the above technique, one becomes more familiar of the dog behavior
3. Dog training and dog obedience has certain rules and regulations which helps in teaching
the dog the basic manners, his behavior with the other animals, and people, thereby
teaching him to become a responsible member of the society.
4. It forms the basis which helps in preventing the growth of unacceptable dog behavior problems like barking, jumping, digging, chewing etc.
The advantages resulting from Dog Training and Dog Obedience are as follows:
• One becomes more responsive to the dog behavior problem. It diminishes the confusion existing between you and your dog making him aware of the right and wrong actions.
• It helps in strengthening a happy and strong relationship, there by fun and rewarding for both of you.
• With this, the dog becomes more responsible and dependable. He can enjoy greater freedom of his master leading him more relaxed confident and happy .It aids in making the dog more obedient. The dog will start understanding the commands given by his master as “sit down”, come here etc which gives the feeling of reassurance to his master.
• Dog obedience training in puppy care is helpful in building the pet’s feeling of being safe. He understands what his master wants from him and what he is expected to do in a particular circumstance. He will always believe that his master will always be fair and consistent with him.
• When the dog is trained under obedience training, he is comfortable with other members of the family, friends, and kids under supervision.
• Dog obedience training integrates some essential requirements of your pet which comprises of regular exercise, devoting time with him, providing him with a job, mental stimulation etc.
Obedience training is a long process which can be practiced step by step over a period of time. It enables the dog to gain additional skill and knowledge commands thereby gaining confidence. He will consider you as a strong and fair leader and look for your guidance.
Tips to be undertaken while practicing dog obedience training:
• Motivating the dog and praising him when he does something good. Also correct him when he does not act as per your commands.
• Constantly repeating the commands and action is a must. You as a master have to be consistent in your actions.
• Never punish the dog, as it will be unfair.
• The training sessions should be short and full of fun. The commands should be short and easy.
• You can introduce your own innovative skills in the training process.
It should be undertaken in the routine training of the dogs. It enhances the trust and mutual respect of your dog. He becomes more efficient in Dog training and care.
Article Source: ArticlesBase.com